How to arrange your first appointment
Step by Step Guide to get Started
- Get in touch to claim your free exploratory 15-minute phone call
- Once you are satisfied, agree a date and time for your appointment on the phone or via email
Get ready for your appointment!
- Complete the assessment form https://form.jotform.com/220452693261352
- Pay for your appointment, payment details will be provided over email (appointment not confirmed until payment received)
- Gather any relevant information ahead of your appointment e.g. blood test results, clinic letters, list of medication etc.
- You can also choose to keep a food diary which can be discussed during your appointment
- Await to receive the video link (if a virtual appointment)
How can I help you?
I offer expert nutrition advice to help prevent and manage diabetes and related conditions. The majority of my clients both in the NHS and privately seek my help for diabetes, pre-diabetes, raised cholesterol and/or weight loss.
If you are looking to make changes to your diet and are not sure where to begin, then please get in touch! The advice given will be specific to you and your circumstances. I will answer any questions, provide information, and explain the evidence to help you to make your own choices going forward. I will offer practical advice and tips to help you implement the changes as often things can be easier said than done!
“Dietitians are qualified and regulated health professionals that assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems at an individual and wider public-health level”
– British Dietetic Association
I do not offer generic diet programmes, all the advice is given on a bespoke one-to-one basis and tailored to the individual’s needs and goals.
- What does an appointment include?
- A complete assessment of your medical, diet and lifestyle history etc.
- Aims and goal setting
- Tailored advice and recommendations
- Explanation of evidence base and education as required
- Questions and answers
- Signposting and resources
- Optional extra – personal meal plan
- For those who would like the advice translated into a more prescriptive weekly meal plan to follow. Meal plans are specific to your goals and food preferences. All meal plans are analysed to ensure optimal nutritional balance.